BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES provides a 30-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products in return policy) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. BEAGLE TECH will offer no warranty service without this number.
BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES warrants its products ( ‘Beagle Custom Frames’ and ‘Beagle Starter Kit’) and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 30 days from the original ship date. During this period, BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts without A charge to you the original purchaser.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 30-days will be paid by BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES. All shipping fees both to and from BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES following this 30-day period must be paid by the customer. All returns, both during and following the 30-day period, must be effected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
All original parts (parts installed by or used by BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES at the original system build) replaced by BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES or its authorized service center, becomes the property of BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES. Any aftermarket additions or modifications will not be warranted. The drone, drone kits, drone parts, and drone accessories owner is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to its drone, drone kits, drone parts, and drone accessories other than as set forth below. BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use its drone, drone kits, drone parts, and drone accessories. Under no circumstances shall BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the computer.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including US 48 States, Alaska, and Hawaii.)
This warranty covers only normal use of the drone, drone kits, drone parts, and drone accessories sold at Beaglebuild.com. BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from viruses or spyware, overclocking, or other non-recommended practices.
You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES and it's Authorized Service Center accepts no responsibility for any data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES.
All pre-installed firmware and software programs are licensed to customers under non-BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES software vendor’s term and conditions provided with the packages.
This warranty does not cover any third party software or firmware related problems.
BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party non authorized BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES software.
Thirty-day Return Window does not include opened software, parts, special order merchandise and shipping and handling fees.
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the return of the products.
No refund will be granted for software which has been opened, used, or tampered with in any way which jeopardized BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES ability to remarket or resell the product. BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a product's fitness for return.
Quantity purchases of five systems( 5 or more of a drone, drone kits, drone parts, and drone accessories or more are not eligible for return.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. The RMA is valid for 10 days from date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Manufacturer restrictions do apply. Any item missing the original logos or designs on the original packaging may not be returned.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain an RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair is the customer's’ responsibility. All returned parts must have an RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without an RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 10 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your product, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. If you have purchased our on-site warranty, please find your warranty# (the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was originally purchased) and contact BEAGLE TECHNOLOGY Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If a drone, drone kit, drone part, or drone accessory must be repaired or replaced respectively, an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair/replacement department. Please follow the instructions given by BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES technical support staff to ship your product. BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES will not accept any shipments without an RMA number.
3. Pack the drone, drone kit, drone part, or drone accessory in its original box or a well-protected box, as outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product outside the original 30-day BEAGLE TECHNOLOGY-paid service period. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the drone, drone kit, drone part, or drone accessories with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to:
BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES Technical Service Center
4. Upon receiving the drone, drone kit, drone part, and drone accessory, BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES will repair or replace your product (at BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks (dependent on parts availability).
5. Cross-exchange (Parts only): You will need to provide a valid credit card number as a deposit guarantee when the RMA number is issued. Once approval has been obtained on your credit card, the part(s) will be shipped. You will need to ship defective part(s) back to BEAGLE DRONES within 10 days to avoid charges to your credit card. If such charges are incurred, the shipped part(s) will be billed at the then current price.
6. BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIE will pay for shipping to and from the customer only within the first thirty days following the original product ship date. Following this 30-day period, all shipping fees both for under warranty and post-warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
After One-Year Warranty – Post Warranty Repair
For post-warranty repair, the procedure is the same as outlined above for RMA and shipping. However, you are responsible for shipping charges both ways, current labor ($40 per hour if not under warranty), and the current price of part(s) used in repair or cost of a replacement or refurbished part.
· TECHNICAL SERVICE INFO
· CUSTOMER SERVICE INFO
BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES does not offer technical support for any software including installed OS or other programs. Technical support should be pursued through channels offered by the software’s individual tech support. BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES accepts no liability for problems caused by after-market software or hardware modifications or additions. BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES is not responsible for giving any technical support concerning the installation or integration of any software or component the customer did not pay BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES to install. BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES is not responsible for the loss of data or time, even with hardware failure. Customers are responsible for backing up any data for their own protection. BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES is not responsible for any loss of work (“downtime”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES has the option of voiding the warranty if anyone other than a BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES technician attempts to service the product. BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (Lightning, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, software, or additional devices added to complement any system/component bought at BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES. Under no circumstances will BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. BEAGLE TECHNOLOGIES makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.